I don't really like to talk or write about myself, but I am happy to share a few key pieces of information that best represents me.
1. I'm a wife and mom to a 2-year-old boy and infant daughter.
2. I teach Family and Consumer Science to 7th-12th grade students. If you are thinking of Home Ec, that's correct! Although the name was changed in 1994 to better encompass what we teach.
3. I love all things homemade whether it's healthy or something with chocolate.
4. Building and creating things has been a passion of mine from an early age.
5. I'm always willing to learn something new.